What impact do fears of climate change have on the world of finance and economics? Anushka proposes that the “stock market is nothing if not constantly waiting for the pin to drop”. Yet in spite of this, she believes that “warnings of a green bubble are largely founded on a fear of growing demand, triggered by a history of repeated burns, and while there is substantial evidence to corroborate this claim, a crash is not necessarily imminent”.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits