As the author puts it, ‘the arrival of COVID-19 in the world’s largest refugee camp is a calamity in the making’. With refugees lacking citizenship and governments inadequately protecting their human rights, are they the hardest hit socioeconomic group in this pandemic?
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits