While the COVID-19 pandemic has been detrimental for many businesses, the online food delivery market has flourished and Deliveroo has managed to become profitable for the first time since it was founded. What more, its upcoming IPO presents opportunities for further growth, expansion and stability. However, Jaahnavi places doubt on such success, questioning whether the present stock market volatility could hinder the chances of a successful IPO for Deliveroo and suggesting it may be wise to delay the listing until the market stabilises.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits