Is there a narrow realm of political possibility that politicians must ensure their policies fit within for them to ensure electoral success? According to the author, ‘With ever-growing internet access, more and more people are exposing themselves to previously inaccessible information and under-represented points of view’. As a result, ‘the window of political possibility is forced wider and wider, until it becomes a redundant, gaping hole in the wall through which any policy can reasonably pass’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits