The race to the bottom presents a failure of our current economic system. In this article, Weronika argues that Biden’s proposal of a corporate tax increase is an inevitable building block necessary for lessening public distrust of major global companies and financing Biden’s bold infrastructure plan. Not only will such a proposal mitigate the impact of tax avoidance among Big Tech economies that has created an unfair economic system in the US, by creating millions of jobs and propelling racial equity, it has the potential to lift the U.S. out of the depths of its devastating COVID-19 economic crisis.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits