With the political landscape being dominated by COVID-19, globally we have seen previously pressing issues being relegated to the ‘political backburner’. Evan Lewis examines how the pandemic has affected the movement for legalizing abortion in Argentina. He looks at how attitudes in this majority Catholic country are slowly changing and asks, with the increase of domestic violence as a result of the Virus and subsequent lockdown, whether this change will be too late for many.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits