Is it time for India to change the way it conducts foreign policy with China? Neelanjana suggests a switch from its current outlook to a strategy of pursuing ‘proactive diplomacy with its Quad partners in order to counter Beijing’s bellicose behaviour in the region’ of the Line of Actual Control that separates the two countries.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits