While lockdown was enforced by the British government in an attempt to keep the public safe, for many staying at home has exposed them to a much greater threat to their safety. The author explores the truth behind the staggering rise in domestic abuse cases in the UK since lockdown began and reminds us how this is an issue that should not be overlooked even in the midst of a pandemic.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits