“Bolsonaro’s deliberate attempt to achieve herd immunity disproportionately affected Brazil’s poor and vulnerable”. With Brazil’s Covid-19 death tally second only to the United States, it is worth questioning what went so wrong and why. In this article, Evan argues that the failure of President Bolsonaro’s pandemic response can be attributed to his own extreme political beliefs – at the expense of the most vulnerable in society.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits