“China is not rising, as such; it has risen”. Whether we in the West like it or not, China is a global power. To focus on unempathetic and belligerent critiquing of China will only lead to a new Cold War. In order to productively engage and compete with this adversarial powerhouse we must understand the key tenets of its power: historical authority, stability, and prosperity.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits