Just how severe is the issue of misogynoir, misogyny directed towards black women where gender and race both are part of the bias, in the British justice system? The author promotes that ‘The lack of attention focused towards black women’s struggle has normalised violence towards them which undoubtedly influences the minds of those responsible for helping them’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits