After a rollercoaster four years in office followed by a controversial election defeat one might assume a 74-year-old Donald Trump would retire, taking his grievances with him. Ash Howlett does not quite see it like this. With increasing support from former staff, retention in grass roots support and freshmen Trumpites taking congressional office – Trump is here to stay.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits