Since the beginning of the pandemic, the collective wealth of the ‘Billion-Dollar Club’ has risen by more than a trillion dollars. Ryan argues that ordinary people should stop championing the uber-rich and start condemning their actions.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits