As the West Coast of the United States continues to burn, the author argues ‘it is imperative for the US government to admit that what has been done up until now, as far as environmental campaigns are concerned, is not enough’. Upon such an admission, she suggests a change in the approach being taken by the government – “finding new, clean and technological solutions to climate change will not be enough if one does not strive for a total reconfiguration of power dynamics and colonial relations”.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits