Does the changing dynamic of the Indo-Nepali relationship cast doubt over India’s influence within South Asia? Neelanjana highlights that while Delhi’s influence remains intact within Kathmandu, by continuing in its attitude towards its smaller neighbour it is committing geo-political hara-kiri given Beijing’s looming presence in the Indian subcontinent.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits