Every crisis China faces has the ability to strengthen or undermine the grip the Chinese Communist Party has over the state. What was the impact of COVID-19? Eva suggests that over the last year popular distrust and anger has transformed into national solidarity and pride, with party and popular nationalism being the key driver of this process.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits