While free speech allows ideas to flourish and individual to express themselves freely, has social media, opinion reporting and political tribalism enabled wild and nonsensical conspiracy theories to proliferate the US? Ash Howell believes independent regulators, improvements in education and a process of healing between warring factions must take place to ensure individuals are able to cut through the noise and make independent judgements based on facts. Without this, events like the January 6th insurrection may be replicated in the future.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits