The Northern Ireland Protocol (NIP) was agreed between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU) in 2019 as the complex mechanism meant to regulate the new border between the two blocs, known as the ‘Irish Sea border’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits