Is the Israel-UAE peace deal effective in delivering its name? The author suggests that despite its promise, in reality the deal ‘holds no weight’. Labelling it a ‘political sham’, he accuses Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of being more interested in scoring ‘cheap political points with which he can lengthen his political career, akin to his political counterpart in the US’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits