Does climate change affect us all equally? Isaac highlights how ‘whilst all of us will be affected, the global poor will suffer the most due to climate change. Rich countries ought to cut their emissions not just in the name of self-preservation, but in the name of justice for the global poor.’ Put simply, he believes that whether or not the wealthy should cut their emissions is not a question of self-preservation or charity to the developing world, but a question of justice.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits