As the US presidential race draws to a close, the author examines the global fascination with the conclusion of the election. With virtually all countries having a great deal of practical interest resting on the outcome of the election, some governments have heaped praise on the victor, Joe Biden, while from others the result has prompted mockery. Nevertheless, he highlights that the high level of interest in the outcome of the race demonstrates the US’s continued importance on the world stage.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits