With farmers of India enraged at the BJP’s three proposed farm bills, Ayesha Gidda argues that that ‘the imposing of such statutes marks the beginning of the end of the mandi system and MSPs keeping farmers afloat’. Given the introduction of proposals potentially leaving more than 100 million farmers to fall victim to increasing corporatization, Ayesha delves further into some of the causes of one of the biggest protests of the last decade.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits