Is the issuing of the join debt instrument ‘Eurobonds’ merely a mirage for political unity within the Eurozone? Suchin I argues that not only will increasing inter-state tension and underlying euroscepticism eventually result in issuance becoming unviable, but that it further empowers populist parties across the continent. Link in bio.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits