While the COVID-19 pandemic may have dominated media coverage and political discussion in recent months, the terms of the UK’s departure from the EU remains a prevalent issue that needs addressing. The author discusses how a no-deal Brexit would impact the UK, arguing that the government ‘should do all they can to ensure they meet the October 31st deadline – or beg for an extension’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits