What do post-Trump American politics look like? According to the author, not all that different. In this article she argues that the modern history of the Republican Party is such that it is no surprise that Trump has resonated with so many Americans, and Goldwater and Gingrich are to blame.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits