Whilst farmers fight cops in Delhi, tit-for-tat killings between the right and the left escalate in Kerala and Maoists stage an insurgency in Chhattisgarh. Sam Glasper suggests an intensified prolonged class struggle looks likely to grip India as millions go out on strike against the pro-corporate polices of the government. “A long history of class struggle encapsulates the Indian workers movement and its momentum is sure to become a problem for BJP Prime Minister, Narendra Modi”.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits