Are the British public being prevented from learning the full extent of Russian interference in their democratic voting processes by a Prime Minister who directly benefits from the co-operation and funding Russian oligarchs are providing him? The author thinks the ‘Russia Report’ being produced by Parliament’s Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC) ‘has the potential to be explosive’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits