Is Trump justified in banning Tiktok? The author argues that while Tiktok ‘does represent an expansion of Chinese ‘self-censorship’ reaching into the United States’, the move is ‘more rooted in Trump’s anti-China rhetoric than in substantiated national security concerns’. Consequently, ‘it is difficult to argue that this justifies the extensive action taken by the president’.
- Ukraine: How Russia’s Raucous Resurgence Is Becoming Increasingly Ruthless and Reckless
- The Spread of Misinformation Reveals Existing Fears and the Polarisation of Society
- The Precedent Set by Successful Russian Aggression
- How share buybacks have led to risky market overvaluation
- The Case for the Relevance of Multilateral Summits